Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Ed Nacional Steals my Heart

Update:It has been too long since I have written. Since the last time we spoke, I have undergone a few surgeries related to my ulcerative colitis, moved into a new house (with a new Pop + Shorty office), adopted a golden lab named Julie, and passed my Adobe Certified Expert exam for InDesign CS5.

I have also been creating custom timelines, due to the interest and popularity of my husband's timeline invitation back in February 2011.


My favorite to date (mainly due to the awesomeness of the couple and the colors they chose) comes from Paige + Trevor from Seattle. Paige wrote to me that she wanted to surprise her husband on their first year anniversary in August with a custom timeline -- starting with when they met and ending on their one year wedding anniversary. A perfect gift as the traditional first anniversary is the year of paper!
Congratulations to Paige + Trevor!

No comments:

Post a Comment